Air-Labs was founded in 1999 by Jean-Claude Trudel. Aproperty and business owner for several decades, who was fed with the expensive and mysterious problems associated with poor indoor air quality.
Now, his son, Paul Trudel as the President of Air-Labs since 2006 leads the business into the future. Having grown to serve the entirety of Southern Quebec, Air-Labs has established itself as one of he leading air quality specialists.
Having loyally served city halls, hospitals, schools, large retail chains, home residences, industrial environments and office spaces, Paul Trudel has the experience, wisdom and training necessary to help guide you through the inspection process so that ultimately you are informed and satisfied.
Paul Trudel is
– Certified Mold Investigator /Assessor
– Certified mold remediation worker by the Indoor Air Quality Training Institute
– A member in good standing of the
– Indoor Air Quality Association ,
– The International Association of Indoor Air Quality