Mold Inspection & Air Quality Testing
in Repentigny, Quebec
Services We Offer
Find the Experts Who Have the Experience and Tools to Get the Job Done
Air Labs has been serving the greater Montreal area for the past fifteen years. During that time, we have learned a great deal about this beautiful community and how to tailor our services best. Our company has undergone all the necessary licensing. We have also earned membership in professional groups in our field, such as the Asthma Canada Member Alliance.
We use state-of-the-art equipment in our labs so that our reports will contain the most accurate information possible. We want our clients to make informed decisions with the help of the precise data we will provide.
Got Mold in Your Home?
Why Repentigny Homeowners Call Air Labs?
Testing air quality may not be something at the forefront of your mind as a Repentigny resident. However, it is an essential task to ensure a healthy home. In the suburbs of Montreal, Quebec, many damaging substances could be affecting your family, friends, or employees. These can spell disaster for your Repentigny property. You may not even realize that these contaminants are present, making routine Testing critical.
Keep Your Family in Repentigny Safe with Testing from Air Labs
Homeowners in this beautiful suburb of Montreal call us because we offer a full range of services to ensure the health and safety of their families. We also can service commercial buildings such as office buildings to ensure the safety of employees and customers.
You can call on us when you need:
Looking for Unbiased Transparency?
You can expect unbiased transparency from Air Labs. Our mission is to serve our community with integrity and high-quality air testing services. When you work with us, you will receive a detailed report of our findings. Because we do not engage in remediation tactics, you can rest assured that you will receive unbiased results that you can trust.
Frequently Asked Questions
If mold is observed during a pre-purchase inspection, an Air-Labs report will help you understand the seriousness of the issue as well as offer details on potential sources and recommendations towards solutions.
It is in the client’s best interest to have a professional indoor air quality professional assess and make recommendations prior to a remediation project. This allows for a “before and “after” inspection that can properly document if an abatement project was successful or not. As well, as a third party Air-Labs can impartially make recommendations without risk of any conflict of interest.
Our mold inspection reports typically include the following
- Lab results. All sampling of either the air, surfaces or bulk materials will be analyzed in our lab by a certified microbiologist. Using the direct microscopic method they will detect the type of mold represented in the sample as well as the concentration. All air samples will be compared to a control sample taken either outdoors or in a non-complaint area to assess if there is an elevated mold count. These results will be interpreted in the report with additional commentary to explain our findings.
- Humidity inspection. We will assess the environment and various surfaces for high humidity. Humidity is an important factor when inspecting for mold. We use the most advanced instruments to gather this crucial data and will help in diagnosing ant potential issues in the structure.
- Photos. Any pertinent visible manifestation will be represented on the written report with photographs to clearly demonstrate our findings and the work that was completed during the inspection process
- Conclusions and commentary. We will interpret and add commentary as well as final include conclusions and recommendations in the report to help guide our clients to a solution.
- Decontamination protocol. When we do find problems during one of our inspections we will end the report with a highly detailed protocol of decontamination. This is meant to guide the client or decontamination company with all the details to effectively and efficiently remove mold from the structure while employing the safest measures possible.
Air-Labs will help guide you towards the service and advice best suited to your specific needs. Indoor air quality can be affected by many types of contaminants. Indoor air can be impacted by mold, radon, asbestos, VOCs (chemicals), particulates, bacteria, viruses, allergens, and even outdoor pollution.
Efflorescence on your wall indicates a transfer of humidity from outside the foundation.
- Respiratory symptoms that persist longer than two weeks.
- When the structure has incurred water damage from flooding, leaking, infiltration or condensation
- Before purchasing or renting a property
- Unusual odors inside
- Settling a legal dispute.
- Breaking a lease
- To lift company morale/productivity
What Our Clients Are Saying Online
Contact Air Labs for All Your Air Quality Testing Needs in Repentigny
To ensure a sanitary, healthy, safe home environment, please do not hesitate to contact us at our Montreal location. You can get a free phone consultation when you call 514-341-0000. You also can reach us by email at email@example.com.
Whether you need simple air quality testing or require an immediate asbestos inspection, we will be there for you. Please don't delay. Contact us today to ensure that your indoor spaces are free of contaminants.