Mold Inspection & Air Quality
Testing in Terrebonne, Quebec
Services We Offer
Fast and Reliable Services
Air Labs is here to give you and other residents of Terrebonne the knowledge you deserve about your living conditions.
Got Mold in Your Home?
Why Terrebonne Homeowners Call Air Labs?
Many homeowners in Terrebonne, Quebec, suffer from air quality issues. Whether it's the result of mold, asbestos, or radon gas, you must handle these issues as soon as you take notice of the warning signs.
Doing so will prevent you and your loved ones from developing chronic fatigue, headaches, or a harmful condition.
Don't skip out on air quality testing if you believe you are dealing with any of the following issues. Contact us today to get your home treated with quality air testing.
Our team at Air Labs is committed to providing outstanding customer support and a range of air quality testing services.
We're proud to offer the following options to protect you and your family:
Radon is a radioactive gas that forms through the breakdown of uranium in soil, rock, and water. Radon travels upward, but it is odorless, colorless, and tasteless.
The presence of Radon in your Terrebonne home can cause breathing problems, chronic fatigue, and increase your chance of lung cancer if you are a tobacco-user.
Contact us immediately to book our Radon inspection services. We'll assess the radon levels in your home so you can take the steps necessary to eradicate the problem.
If you are concerned about your home in Terrebonne, Quebec, having mold, you'll want to consider contacting Air Labs right away.
Mold forms as a result of moisture rotting on a decomposable material. This process isn't harmful when it occurs outdoors, but indoor mold can cause a host of health issues.
Air Labs can help you discover the issue, but we aren't the ones to perform mold remediation. We provide an unbiased opinion of the mold on your property and give you the results when we're finished.
Asbestos Testing Service
Asbestos is a mineral mined from the soil. It was initially used during construction as a fire retardant. Later on, people realized how detrimental it was to human health.
When asbestos fibers enter your lungs, it can cause significant health problems. Our asbestos testing service is essential if you have an old home or a property with wet and damaged insulation materials.
Don't let asbestos harm you or your loved ones. Contact us today if you fit these criteria. We want to make sure your home is free of asbestos.
Frequently Asked Questions
A typical inspection lasts between 1 and 2 hours depending on the size and scope of the mandate.
It is in the client’s best interest to have a professional indoor air quality professional assess and make recommendations prior to a remediation project. This allows for a “before and “after” inspection that can properly document if an abatement project was successful or not. As well, as a third party Air-Labs can impartially make recommendations without risk of any conflict of interest.
Our mold inspection reports typically include the following
- Lab results. All sampling of either the air, surfaces or bulk materials will be analyzed in our lab by a certified microbiologist. Using the direct microscopic method they will detect the type of mold represented in the sample as well as the concentration. All air samples will be compared to a control sample taken either outdoors or in a non-complaint area to assess if there is an elevated mold count. These results will be interpreted in the report with additional commentary to explain our findings.
- Humidity inspection. We will assess the environment and various surfaces for high humidity. Humidity is an important factor when inspecting for mold. We use the most advanced instruments to gather this crucial data and will help in diagnosing ant potential issues in the structure.
- Photos. Any pertinent visible manifestation will be represented on the written report with photographs to clearly demonstrate our findings and the work that was completed during the inspection process
- Conclusions and commentary. We will interpret and add commentary as well as final include conclusions and recommendations in the report to help guide our clients to a solution.
- Decontamination protocol. When we do find problems during one of our inspections we will end the report with a highly detailed protocol of decontamination. This is meant to guide the client or decontamination company with all the details to effectively and efficiently remove mold from the structure while employing the safest measures possible.
Air-Labs will guide you towards the air quality inspection YOU need. Everyone’s circumstance is different and the accuracy of our testing ultimately means we need to test for the proper contaminant. As well, our inspections will include a holistic approach taking the entire building envelope into consideration always with solutions as our prime objective.
Air-Labs will help guide you towards the service and advice best suited to your specific needs. Indoor air quality can be affected by many types of contaminants. Indoor air can be impacted by mold, radon, asbestos, VOCs (chemicals), particulates, bacteria, viruses, allergens, and even outdoor pollution.
What Our Clients Are Saying Online
Contact Us Today
Poor air quality in your Terrebonne, Quebec, can lead to serious health issues. Don't take any chances when it comes to the health of you and your family.
Contact a member of our team to inquire about any of our air quality testing services.