Mold Inspection & Air Quality Testing
in St-Jean-Sur-Richelieu, Quebec
Services We Offer
Air Labs At Your Service
Do you need air quality testing in St-Jean-Sur-Richelieu for your home or business? Air Labs is at your service.
From mold and asbestos to radon and fumes, Air Labs has helped St-Jean-Sur-Richelieu residents get cleaner, better quality air indoors since 1999. We react quickly to customer concerns so you can get the testing results you need to start breathing better, sooner.
Whether you’re responding to water damage, a new home purchase, or you just haven’t been breathing well, our Air Lab team members take each call seriously. We will work to provide an efficient, reliable assessment of your situation so you can get back to your routine as soon as possible.
Got Mold in Your Home?
Why St-Jean-Sur-Richelieu Homeowners Call Air Labs?
At Air Labs, we recognize the vital role we play in the health and lifestyle of our St-Jean-Sur-Richelieu customers. We offer free consultations to anyone who may need it and respond to calls and concerns promptly. You can trust that we’re honest with our assessments – we don’t perform any remediation services, so we have no incentive to mislead.
When it comes to mold, radon, and asbestos, there’s no time to delay. As soon as a customer suspects an issue, we’ll set up an appointment at our earliest availability to assess the problem, perform testing, and move towards a solution. And don’t worry: we keep you informed every step of the way, so you feel a part of the process.
The Air Labs team has been living and working right here in the St-Jean-Sur-Richelieu community for over 20 years. We’ve established strong relationships and built up a strong reputation for reliable and efficient services, so you can trust us when we say we offer St-Jean-Sur-Richelieu’s top air quality, mold, asbestos, and radon testing services.
Frequently Asked Questions
If mold is observed during a pre-purchase inspection, an Air-Labs report will help you understand the seriousness of the issue as well as offer details on potential sources and recommendations towards solutions.
We begin with a telephone interview to understand the context and reason for the visit. On the inspection day, we will then walk through the area of concern with the client to assess the environment. Once the inspection begins our most commonly employed techniques include the following
- Infra red camera / thermal imaging: This technology allows us to detail unusual changes in surface temperatures to assess for leaks or condensation problems.
- Humidity meter: This instrument allows us to asses the moisture level at a depth beyond the surface. So if humidity is gathering behind said surface we can detect it and provide that percentage in the written report.
- Air compressor: Otherwise known as an air pump this allows us to sample the air with accuracy. The pump is carefully calibrated at the beginning of each inspection to offer our clients the most reliable results possible.
- Camera/Flashlight: To document our findings
- We will also employ instruments to gather data related to relative humidity, temperature, dew point, carbon monoxide, and carbon dioxide.
Yes. Too often home-sellers are called out by a house inspector for issues they could have easily resolved themselves. Do not lose a potential sale, and have an Air-Labs report on any hidden problems a home seller may not be aware of.
Air-Labs will guide you towards the air quality inspection YOU need. Everyone’s circumstance is different and the accuracy of our testing ultimately means we need to test for the proper contaminant. As well, our inspections will include a holistic approach taking the entire building envelope into consideration always with solutions as our prime objective.
Efflorescence on your wall indicates a transfer of humidity from outside the foundation.
- Respiratory symptoms that persist longer than two weeks.
- When the structure has incurred water damage from flooding, leaking, infiltration or condensation
- Before purchasing or renting a property
- Unusual odors inside
- Settling a legal dispute.
- Breaking a lease
- To lift company morale/productivity
What Our Clients Are Saying Online
Contact Us Today
Breathe better and restore your peace of mind with air quality testing services for mold, asbestos, radon, and aerosols for your St-Jean-Sur-Richelieu household.
Contact us today to set up an appointment at (514) 341-0000.