VOC Testing in Montreal, Quebec
VOCs are a large group of chemicals that are present in indoor and outdoor air and can be emitted into indoor air from many sources.
- Vehicle exhaust
- Off-gassing from furniture
- Cigarette smoke
- Flooring materials
- Household Cleaners & air fresheners
What to Look For:
- Respiratory problems
- Irritation of eyes, nose, throat
When to Test for VOCs
- Before buying a home
- After a major renovation
- Detect 2nd hand smoke
- Expecting a child
- Those with wood heating and/or stoves
- Businesses that use solvents
- People with chemical sensitivity
Formaldehyde /VOC’s Testing Services:
- Service includes testing a minimum of three areas of the indoor environment.
- Laboratory analysis
- Identification of contaminant
- A written report and conclusions provided within days.